Freight Pilots

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Christmas gifts?  (Read 783 times)

Apollo

• View Profile
Christmas gifts?
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:39:41 AM »

Hope everyone had a great holiday and peak season.  On my two days off for the holiday I got a chance to visit mum and dad for our usual Christmas dinner.  I took a bunch of pictures of the family.  We had a couple of new additions to the family.  I have a new niece and nephew.  Two new puppies.  All so cute! 

I got a brand new digital camera.  It's one of those new types that stores all the photos on one of those little electronic cards.  Takes great photos.  I spent the whole trip taking lots of pictures with my digital camera. 

I also got a really neat desk toy made of Neodymium magnets.  Boy those sure are some strong magnets.  When I got home I found it nearly welded to my new camera.  I left them both in my overnight bag and I guess the magnets were attracted to the metal in my new camera.  They are so strong I was able to lift nearly 50 pounds with them.  You can find them all over the place online.  https://www.amazon.com/Rare-Earth-Magnets/b?ie=UTF8&node=1265130011

I got some other neat stuff but nothing really worthwhile to write home about. 

I think my camera might be defective though.  When I got home all my pictures were gone.  Not really sure what happened to them.  I must have hit the wrong button and erased them all.  I had some great pictures of the family even one of my hot Aunt May coming out of the bathroom in just a towel. 

What did everyone else get for Christmas?